Thanks to everyone who participated at our inaugural Mid-Term COOL Camp over 15th and 16th February. We had 60 kids in attendance and you can check out the photos here.
Now its time for the second camp of the year.....the 4 day Easter COOL Camp! Its going to be another action packed four days focusing on learning and developing the Gaelic Football skills of running, passing, kicking, tackling along with movement and agility skills and, of course, teamwork and friendship. All are welcome and no prior experience is necessary.
To register, click here
The Camp details are:
- Tues 3rd April to Fri 6th April
- 8.30am to 12noon
- 6 to 15 year olds
- At CIS, Camana Bay
- CI$100 for first child, CI$50 per sibling thereafter
- Places are limited to 70...so please register early to avoid disappointment. Registration will close once 70 attendees confirmed or on Monday 26th March at 6pm. Payment must be paid in advance at time of online registration - no cash/cheque payments on the day
To register, click here.
Please also note the schedule for the rest of the season. Unfortunately, we will not be holding a Blitz on St Patricks Day.
- Sat 12th May Blitz Day - 9.30am to 12noon
- Sat 26th May Blitz Day - 9.30am to 12noon
- Sun 3rd June Blitz Day - 8.30am to 11.30am
- Halloween Camp End Oct - dates tbc
- Sat 24th November Blitz Day - times tbc
Yours in sport,
Kids Gaelic Committee