The 2018 Kids Gaelic Football season is kicking off with a Mid-Term COOL Camp taking place on 15th and 16th February at CIS, Camana Bay. To register click here.
Given the success of last years inaugural COOL Camp at Easter (check photos here), we have added the Mid-Term COOL Camp to this years schedule. Its going to be an action packed two days focusing on learning and developing the Gaelic Football skills of running, passing, kicking, tackling along with movement and agility skills and, of course, teamwork and friendship. All are welcome and no prior experience is necessary.
The Camp details are:
- Thurs 15th Feb and Fri 16th Feb
- 8.30am to 12noon
- 6 to 15 year olds
- At CIS, Camana Bay
- CI$80 for first child, CI$40 per sibling thereafter
- Registration closes 6pm Monday 12th Feb and payment must be paid in advance at time of registration - no cash/cheque payments on the day
We are also pleased to be able to share the schedule for the rest of the season.
- St Patricks Day Blitz - Sat 17th March - exact times tbc
- Easter COOL Camp Tues 3rd April to Fri 6th April, 8.30am to 12noondaily - registration will open in March
- Sat 12th May Blitz Day - 9.30am to 12noon
- Sat 26th May Blitz Day - 9.30am to 12noon
- Sun 3rd June Blitz Day - 8.30am to 11.30am
- Halloween Camp End Oct - dates tbc
- Sat 24th November Blitz Day - times tbc
For more information, please email email@example.com